How the website functions
Browse the four vertical tabs of the home page to discover our latest information:
- The “Latest publications” panel proposes the clickable covers of the works concerned.
- The “Latest composer catalogue” panel features the composer to whom our latest catalogue is devoted.
- The “News” panel provides information on world premieres and commercial news (trade fairs and exhibitions). Click on the events presented to learn more.
- The “Concerts” panel provides access to the contents of Movimento, our concert agenda. Click on one of the concerts announced therein to access the complete agenda
Hover the “Catalogue” button above to display the list of instruments. Then click on the instrument within this list to access the consultation page of the catalogue:
In the left-hand column are listed the latest publications, bestsellers and collection directors of the family of instruments concerned.
In the right-hand column appear all the works corresponding to the chosen instrument.
To navigate within our catalogue, two search modes are at your disposal:
- Search by keywords: alone or combined, the keywords explore the entire Gérard Billaudot Éditeur editorial catalogue.
- Search by menus: choose a catalogue, then an instrument and finally a category.
These two consultation modes, which can be combined at will, display in real time a clickable list of works meeting your criteria.
You can also launch a search by using the “Search” field located at the top of all the pages of our site.
Hover the “Composers” button above to display the list of composers, then click on the ‘See our composer catalogues” button to access the complete list.
Then click on a composer in one of the lists to access the page devoted to him or her. Once on this page, click on the “Works of...” button to select all the works of that composer published by Gérard Billaudot Éditeur.
Click on the “Distribution” button above to access the search page of our distributors: in the left-hand column are listed the retailers of our scores for sale and in the right-hand column our representatives (works for hire).
In one or the other column, use the menus available for choosing the country, then the city, that you are looking for.
History & Communication Area
Click on the “Who we are” button above to consult the history of Gérard Billaudot Editeur, the personnel list or that of its partners.
On this page, you will also find several downloadable documents grouped in a Communication area.
Retailers and music teachers
Click on the “Retailers and music teachers” button at the top of the page to access the specific services or reserved for our distributors or music teachers: subscription for new publications, stock orders, deposits, special offers, price list or enrolment on our e-mailing list.